It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:21 am

[UPDATE] Earthcore 1.8 details - available now!

by Emter » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:39 pm

I’m happy to inform you that on Wednesday, December 2nd, we’ll release a big update for Earthcore! [UPDATE: The update is now available for download!]

The update will include a lot of bug fixes and three very important new features:

Enhanced Forge in which you’ll be able to clone Hero cards! Copies of Hero cards (always in their original state, without extra skills) can then be crafted with a different set of skills and used in various decks. One deck can’t have two same Hero cards in it. From now on you can also buy additional bars with diamonds whenever you need more of them.

Enhanced Armory with only one universal booster pack with 7 cards inside. With every booster pack you’ll always have the same probability of drawing random Recruit and Hero cards. Effectively you’ll pay less gold for a single card and with a lower price for a new booster pack you’ll be able to buy more of them! We’ll also offer various sets of booster packs (every one with 7 cards inside) at discounted prices.

New in-game event! We’re calling it a skill-based event because we’ll give you special perks and additional points for playing cards with certain skills on them. There will be a different set of four skills each time and crafting cards with them will be free during the whole event so you can adjust your strategy and even build special decks for it. Crafting of these skills will also take less time - no longer than 4 hours.

Let us know what you think about the changes and improvements in the game.

We also continue to read and discuss internally about all your feedback left here on the forum and would like to implement some of these ideas in the near future. I’ll keep you posted about that, you can be sure :)
User avatar
Emter
Earthcore Dev
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 am

by Liverpool » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:19 am

Good morning Emter,


Thank you for theses informations, I'm dying to discover of the updates.

Have you added a screen at the launch of the game to inform players about special events ? the information is on facebook but we've got to go the internet on purpose. If the game give the information, it will be more pratical.
Liverpool
Newbie
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:53 pm

by Emter » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Liverpool wrote:Have you added a screen at the launch of the game to inform players about special events ?


There's always a banner about the event in the main menu, in the botom. Didn't you notice?
User avatar
Emter
Earthcore Dev
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 am

by isopig » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:02 am

Does the enhanced armory mean that even if I already have one copy of each available hero, I could still get duplicates by buying booster packs? Or is forgery the only way to get duplicate heroes?
isopig
Newbie
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:28 am

by Liverpool » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:07 am

Emter wrote:
Liverpool wrote:Have you added a screen at the launch of the game to inform players about special events ?


There's always a banner about the event in the main menu, in the botom. Didn't you notice?


Yes I saw.

But the banner doesn't warn the players when a tournement will begin, when it will ends. It just inform us that there is a tournement at the moment.
Liverpool
Newbie
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:53 pm

by Emter » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:35 am

isopig wrote:Does the enhanced armory mean that even if I already have one copy of each available hero, I could still get duplicates by buying booster packs? Or is forgery the only way to get duplicate heroes?


No, Hero cards can only be cloned in the Forge.
User avatar
Emter
Earthcore Dev
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 am

by Skygry » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:51 am

That's so sad... Yesterday I discovered that game and I loved it. Today I cannot download the update because an incompatibillity with my device. My question is: Is impossible to make better grphics for every one who can run it, and keep the old for that people who is playng but did not have a great device? Now I have to buy a tablet to play a free game?

Well as I said, you made an exellent game. Hope in chrismas santa make me able to plai it again.
Skygry
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:27 am

by Thichdota » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Skygry wrote:That's so sad... Yesterday I discovered that game and I loved it. Today I cannot download the update because an incompatibillity with my device. My question is: Is impossible to make better grphics for every one who can run it, and keep the old for that people who is playng but did not have a great device? Now I have to buy a tablet to play a free game?

Well as I said, you made an exellent game. Hope in chrismas santa make me able to plai it again.


Dear Emter,

I have 2 devides Asus phone pad 7 & Samsung galaxy S3, after updater my table couldn't play game anymore because it isn't compatible with my Phone Pad!

It is very importance because before update, my phone Pad play very well and smoother than Samsung Galaxy S3, but now it couldn't!

Weekend event ,ineed 2 devides to join top 10 (because of the batterry) so could you please modify or make my Asus Phone Pad 7 can play again (event with older version)! Thank you!
Joined Earthcore since 28th Sep 2015
Nick ingame: Twin
Everything for family! :D
---------------------------------------------
Thichdota
Newbie
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:19 am

by Insiders » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Hello,

The update request no longer allows me to access the game because I like my tablet is not compatible.

I do not think the only one in this case .....

The only solution is to buy a new tablet but this one shot .......

Insiders
Insiders
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:05 pm

by Emter » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:42 pm

This issue is only temporary and occur only on some devices - we're working on a fix right now so everybody can download the update as soon as possible.
User avatar
Emter
Earthcore Dev
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 am


Return to Earthcore News & Blog posts

cron